If you’ll be at DEMA Show, don’t miss the DAN Member Social on Tuesday evening (the first day of the show).
About DAN: The world’s most recognized and respected dive safety organization, Divers Alert Network (DAN), has remained committed to the health and well-being of divers for more than 40 years. The organization’s research, medical services, and global-response programs create an extensive network that supports divers with vital services such as injury prevention, educational programs, and lifesaving evacuations. Every year, hundreds of thousands of divers around the world look to DAN as their dive safety organization. Join the DAN community or learn more at DAN.org.
You are cordially invited to join the DAN team and your dive industry colleagues at The Sugar Mill (just across the street from the convention center) from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 14.
We’ll raise a glass to you — and all who help divers safely explore our underwater world. From food to music, there will be plenty of local flavor, so come ready for a taste of New Orleans.
Admission is free for DAN members and DEMA Show attendees with a show badge. Here are walking directions from the show floor. Hope to see you there!
- Bourbon pulled pork sliders
- Crawfish etouffee nachos
- Red bean chili dawgs topped with fried chicken and aioli
- African-inspired vegetable stew, served with house-made seitan served over rice
- Fried shrimp
- Savory quinoa and shitake mushroom stuffed bell peppers
- Cornmeal turnovers stuffed with chicken, pork, and cheese
- Mandela Burger sliders
- TK veggie stew
- Corn tortillas with pulled pork, chicken, or veggies, with cheese, slaw, and salsa
- TK stuffed bell peppers
- Caribbean bowls
- Spanish rice, black beans, and chicken, pork, or veggies, with cheese, salsa, and slaw
Catered Menu (Inside)
- Crabmeat stuffed mushrooms
- Stuffed spinach and artichoke cups
- Sweet fire grilled chicken
- Sautéed zucchini, squash, and carrots
- Crab boil dirty rice (crab, shrimp, crab, corn, potatoes & carrots)
- Red beans and rice (vegetarian) with sausage on the side
- Etouffee pasta (chicken, andouille sausage, and ham)
- Lobster macaroni and cheese
- Potato salad
- Kitchen sink gumbo (shrimp, crab, chicken, andouille sausage, hot sausage, and okra )
- Crown apple pie bread pudding
- Berry cobbler (blueberry, blackberry, or mixed)
About The Sugar Mill: The Sugar Mill is conveniently situated directly across from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center near the Mississippi River in New Orleans’ historic Warehouse District. Its 25,000-square-foot main floor hosts large corporate hospitality events, private conventions, trade shows, and public events. The main event facility can accommodate over 3,000 people, and groups of up to 10,000 can be accommodated by utilizing the adjoining courtyard.