Fourth Element, the UK-based dive apparel company, is recruiting for a full-time permanent Marketing Assistant.
The candidate would join the current Marketing Team to help expand and develop the company’s online capabilities to support their continued growth.
We create products that perform in the world’s most extreme environments as well as working to minimise our impact on the planet and our oceans. — Fourth Element
The successful candidate should have an enthusiastic approach to driving sales through creative marketing, be a team player and share the company’s ambitions of sustainability and passion for the marine environment.
Fourth Element welcomes applications from candidates at the start of their career, as well as those with more experience.
This role will be based at Fourth Element's head office in Helston, Cornwall. However, due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the successful candidate will be home-based until it is safe for staff to return full time to Fourth Element's offices.
This position will report to the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of industry-standard software and an appreciation for graphic design. Making use of a keen interest in digital and social media marketing, this role will involve website management, analysis of traffic and online sales data and working on campaigns to help Fourth Element build brand awareness. As part of a relatively small team in a growing company, a can-do attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved is an absolute must.
- Assisting with website management by maintaining and updating company websites and helping to create a better customer experience as directed by the marketing team.
- Assisting with the management of all social media platforms by aiding the creation and analysis of social media posts and our social media channels with a target to increase customers and conversions.
- Supporting the Marketing team on a range of projects.
- Managing a range of online directory listings, ensuring information is up to date.
- Reporting—Regular Google Analytics reporting and looking at what’s working, what’s not, why, and how could it be improved. The same for SEO and Social Media.
- Setting up a targeted email newsletter and analysing tested content. Helping to create and manage automated email campaigns.
- Spell checking and selecting images for rich content blogs.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- A recognised marketing qualification (undergraduate degree / CIM) or suitable industry experience.
- Experience and solid working understanding of Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Analytics.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office—especially Excel.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload effectively.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Clear and consistent written and verbal communication.
- High level of attention to detail.
Whilst it is desirable to have experience of scuba diving and/or other water sports, it is by no means essential. The deadline for applications is 19 February 2021. Follow the link at the bottom of this article for full details.