Wherever you are in the world, whatever challenges you have faced, we at The Arenui are sending you our warmest wishes!
We feel for so many who have had their plans dashed by the effects of this global pandemic. We have been missing our guests for too long. With no international tourists being permitted to enter Indonesia since April last year, we have been forced to suspend cruises.
But finally we see light at the end of the more-than-year-long tunnel! That’s right, we’ve had news that Indonesia is set to reopen international tourism by year end. The President of Indonesia recently visited Bali and there are now plans to welcome guests from overseas soon. The boat and crew are ready and waiting to start welcoming guests and restart cruising in just a few months!
For those of you who don’t have a reservation with us yet...there’s no time like the present to make a booking. With restrictions lifting, this is the perfect moment to lock in a well deserved adventure to look forward to. Whatever stressful times these months have brought, let them melt away by joining us on an Arenui cruise.
What could be another reason to join us? The Arenui is now better than ever! Riding this year’s wave of misfortune, we have found a great opportunity. These long months Arenui hasn’t been cruising has provided the time for us to renovate the vessel to epic levels. So what does Arenui’s biggest dock ever look like? Here’s a list of her major projects:
- new electrical and lighting system
- new plumbing system
- new fire detection and fire-fighting system
- refurbished fresh water, diesel and septic tanks
- new engine room
- complete service of the hull
- new lower-deck cabins (everything including bathrooms)
- new upper-deck cabins (partition walls and bathrooms)
- new public bathroom (now with marble mosaic and proper basin)
- serviced diving room
- brand-new deck (yacht style)
- new crew quarters
- new hydraulic steering system
- hull stabilizers (wings attached to the hull below water line)
- new ventilation system for engine room
- new ventilation system for guest bathrooms
- new upper-deck sofas
- new tenders
- amazing soft decoration
There's No Time to Lose!
So let’s go! Take a look below at our cruise destinations and availability. Please note: we are almost fully booked for the next four years and so spaces are limited.