Apeks 90L Roller Bag
A year on from the first Coronavirus lockdown, we are all desperate to travel and explore the underwater world again.
At present the concept of getting on a plane and diving Careless Reef off Hugharda, seems something of dreams. The thing with dreams is that they can become reality. So when scuba diving reopens and travelling resumes, divers will need a robust and reliable kit bag.
When it comes to Roller bags, reliability, capacity and carrying efficiency are key. Apeks
The latest offering in the gear bag department is courtesy of Apeks. Their spacious 90L Roller Bag - think 90 litres volume / approx. 3ft3 - weights in at 4.2 kg / 9lb.
This 5,000D PVC tarpaulin shell bag benefits from three inner mesh zip pockets, for small item storage, and heavy-duty roller wheels. Entry is gained via the large zip flap, which can be additionally secured with two exterior compression straps.
The bag has a number of soft and hard grab handles, and the telescopic main handle can be zipped away when not in use.
- 3 Inner mesh zip pockets to store smaller items
- External compression straps can reduce the size of the bag, based on the contents
- Easy access top pocket
- Integrated luggage tag holder
- Robust telescopic handle can be zipped away when not in use
- Heavy-duty roller wheels
- Dimensions 82cm x 44cm x 32cm / 90 L
- Volume is big enough to carry all of your dive kit
- Hardwearing 500D PVC tarpaulin shell
- Weighs 4.2kg / 9lb