Bracenet states they are now selling ecologically produced white t-shirts that comply with the highest social, ethical and environmental standards. (The t-shirts are certified with the EU Ecolabel).
The ‘Tasman Sea’ shirt is made from 100% Fairtrade certified organic cotton, and features the Bracenet logo and “Save The Seas. Wear A Net” slogan on the sleeve.
The female cut is somewhat fitted at the waist, whilst the male shirt is a little fitted at the shoulders and sleeves. There are five female sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL) and four male sizes (S, M, L, XL).
Each shirt features a piece of ghost net, that is incorporated at the hem. Bracenet recommend that this is removed before washing, to reduce the possibility of adding microsplastics to our water supply.
- Male t-shirt, four sizes - Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Female t-shirt, five sizes - Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- 100% Fairtrade certified organic cotton
- Certified with the EU Ecolabel
- Tasman Sea Ghost net recovered and cleaned in environmentally friendly manner by divers
- Produced by hand in Hamburg, Germany