The EON Core joins the EON Steel. (Suunto's first fully customisable dive computer launched in 2015, with a depth rating of 150 mt / 492 ft and a 20 - 40 hour battery life). The Suunto EON Core has been designed to be an entry level computer that grows with the diver throughout their diving career. From a shallow, open water, bubble blowing diver, up to and including CCR trimix diving to 80 mt / 262 feet.
This idea is not new. There are already a number of dive computers that will support a diver as their experience levels change. So what makes the Suunto EON Core unique?
- Water Resistance: 80 mt / 262 ft
- Colours: Black, White, Lime Green
- Reinforced Composite Case
- Mineral Crystal Glass
- Elastomer Strap with the potential to swap out to a Bungee Strap
- Weight: 154 gm / 5.43 oz
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth to the Movescount App
- Up to 10 tank pressure readings with Suunto Tank PODs
- Tilt compensated 3D digital compass
- Colour TFT display
- Big clear digits
- LED backlight, always on
For more information visit: suunto-eon-core