The latest feature-rich, watch-style dive computer is the MISSION ONE. This is a great mid-priced dive computer, designed for scuba and freediving.
Apparently the user interface is intuitive, and it has an easy-to-use menu. It has four modes - air, Nitrox (21% - 40%), freediving and gauge – and runs the Bühlmann ZHL-16c (GF configurable) model.
- Depth Rating: 100 m / 328 ft
- Measurements: 50.5 x 50.5 x 18 mm / 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.7 in
- Weight: 90 g / 3.1 oz
- Lens Material: Strengthen anti-wear high-transmission glass
- Case Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Display Type: 1.2”, sunlight-visible, transflective, hi-res colour display
- Bezel and Button Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Watch Band: Silicone, width 24 mm / 0.9 in
- Languages: Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese
- Logbook Memory: 100 dives
- Units: Metric,