Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean (March 1, 2016) Buddy Dive Resort Bonaire is pleased to announce the expansion of its fleet with a new boat. This weekend the boat was launched into open waters and navigated to the Buddy Dive dock.
My Buddy, as the new boat has been named, is a Newton 36’ (11 meters). The boat can easily accommodate 16 divers and crew on a 2-tank boat dive and offers a dedicated camera table, dry storage, fresh water shower and large rinse bucket.
Additionally, after a soft renovation the former Harbour Lady has been renamed to Reef Buddy and was launched back into the water together with My Buddy.
The addition of My Buddy, the 4th Newton in the fleet, ensures that the fleet now consists of 6 convenient boats;
1. Dive Buddy – A custom made motor cat boat with room for 24 divers on a 3-tank boat dive
2. Bayena – A 30’ Newton with room for 12 divers
3. Red Tide – A 30’ Island Hopper offering room for 14 divers
4. Reef Buddy – A Newton 36’ offering room for 24 divers
5. Coral Buddy – A Newton 36’ offering room for 24 divers
6. My Buddy – A Newton 36’ offering room for 16 divers
For more information visit www.buddydive.com