Light Monkey co-founders - Joel Clark and Corey Mearns - learned some valuable lessons when they set up their company. " Remember where you came from, and remember the people who helped you along the way. Keep your prices reasonable, and give the blue-collar divers a chance to own the best. And never take yourself too seriously."
Today, Light Monkey is renowned for their lighting systems, hence the Florida-based lighting system manufacturer is seeking a Production Assembly Technician. The fast-paced manufacturing position includes, but is not limited to, the assembly and fabrication of various pieces and products.
This position is full / part-time and can accommodate a flexible schedule, during normal business hours.
* Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
* Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
* Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
* Prepare finished products for shipment
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area
* Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
* Solid soldering skills a plus
* Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
* Ability to handle physical workload
* Ability to work well individually and with a team
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you want to work for a quality diving manufacturer that builds every product to order, please email Light Monkey with a covering letter and CV. The job is based in Lake City, Florida.
Applications close on Friday, 4 January 2019.