Taking advantage of the Z7/6 camera's compact design and light weight, the housings has been designed accordingly to enhance these features.
Compared to MDX-D850 camera housing, the MDX-Z7 is 100g/3.5oz lighter in weight on land.
Optical YS Converter/N1 Compatible
An optional Optical YS Converter which converts the camera's hot-shoe TTL signal into an LED light signal is compatible with the housing. Manual strobe photography is also possible.
Designed for both F mount lenses with the mount adapter FTZ and Z mount lenses.
The Focus/Zoom dial has two gears, one for F-mount lenses with the mount adapter FTZ and the other for Z mount lenses. The MDX-Z7 has been designed to take into consideration various Z mount lenses which will soon be available.
The camera's upper control panel can be seen.
A window for the camera's upper control panel is also incorporated. As brightness of the camera's upper control panel has increased, the visibility is now greatly improved.
External Port Lock and Lens Releases
Conveniently switch lenses and ports between dives without removing the housing back. Activate the Port Lock on the front of the housing and push the Lens Release for quick and easy lens swap.
Glow in the dark controls, levers, and buttons.
Protects housing against wear and tear.
* Equipped with two (2) Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets
* Equipped with one (1) N-Type (2-pin) connector
* Equipped with two (2) Sacrificial Zinc Diodes (front/rear)
* Built-In Leak Detector Sensor
* Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (machined)
* Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
* Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
* Dim. (WxHxD): 339 x 169 x 158 mm / 13.3 x 6.7 x 6.2 inch
* Weight: Approx. 2,700g / 95oz (housing only)
* Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, Fiber-Optic Cable II, Electronic Sync Cords, Leak Sentinel (Vacuum Pump System)
MDX-Z7 Housing for Nikon Z7 / Z6 Mirrorless Digital Cameras (SS-06189)
Available Early December 2018
For more information, please visit http://www.seaandsea.com