As the name suggests the Screen has a large display which shows all the main information in one view, with clearly readable and distinct characters.
SEAC Screen operates in 3 main modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freedive.
- Scuba mode, the dive profile is completely managed according to the Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm. It supports the management of 1 or 2 mixes (air, Nitrox and other mixes with O2 up to 99%), notifying the user at the most suitable time to change the mix. It has sound alarms and warning lights in case of violation of the decompression stop, excessive ascent speed and exceeding the maximum depth allowed for all mixes in use.
- Gauge mode, the SEAC Screen computer displays depth gauge and stopwatch for fully independent dive management for more experienced divers.
- Freedive mode, freedivers can view surface intervals and dive times, current depth and maximum depth reached during the session.
Contrast and brightness can be adjusted, as well as the light mode (automatic or manual) and the backlight time. The display measures 4 x 4.7cm and is protected by a sturdy rubber housing. Total dimensions of the dial is 6.7 x 7cm.
The long strap is designed to comfortably wear the SEAC Screen even over a dry suit. Total length, from the buckle to the opposite end: is 36 cm.
The two well-defined front buttons let allow the SEAC Screen to be managed quickly and easily even with very thick gloves.
Firmware update and SEAC Dive Manager software are available online (free download at Seacsub.com).
SEAC Screen works with a CR2450 battery and is not rechargeable. It can be replaced by the user but it is still recommended to contact an authorized SEAC center to change the battery and cover o-ring.
SEAC Screen is also available in a 2-gauge console version with a pressure gauge.
Additional info: maximum depth 100 meters, calculation of NoFly and Desaturation times, maximum allowed altitude warning, fresh or salt water selection.
The SEAC Screen is available as a console with pressure gauge ($389.00) or as a wrist computer ($289.00).
For the American market, the SEAC Screen will also be offered in three special “Ready-to-Dive” packages
– SEAC EQ-PRO BCD + SEAC DX200 Regulator + X100 Octo + SEAC Screen ( $ 1,199.00)
– SEAC EQ-PRO BCD + SEAC MX100 Regulator + SEAC Synchro Octo + SEAC Screen ( $1,079.00)
– SEAC Smart BCD + SEAC P-Synchro Regulator + SEAC Synchro Octo + SEAC Screen ($ 879.00)
Please visit Seacsub.com for more information