Today’s lights are lighter and brighter and they are getting smaller. We have moved away from massive Light Cannons and discovered small truly is beautiful.
OrcaTorch’s latest offering falls into this category. The D860 Dive Light is a dinky hand-held torch with a user changeable, Li-ion rechargeable battery pack, and a 3.5 hour charge time via an external charge port. This 189 mm / 7.4 inch flashlight has a burn time of 60 minutes at 4,200 Lumens and 270 minutes at 1,500 Lumens.
The body is manufactured from aircraft-grade high strength aluminium which OrcaTorch state “is seawater corrosion resistant.”
Five holes have been drilled into the handle, so that divers can attach other equipment or securing clips with ease.
- Weight (out of water with battery) 773 g / 1 lb 7 oz
- Weight (in water) 345 g / 7 oz
- 189 mm long / 7.4 in
- Water resistance to 150 mt / 492 ft
- 3.5 hour charge
- Replaceable INR battery pack
- 4,200 Lumens
- LED battery indicator
- Titanium alloy side button switch for easy operation
- Safe lock function to avoid mis-operation