The Women Divers Hall of Fame inducted their 2018 new members at the Beneath the Sea Awards Banquet in Secaucus, New Jersey on Saturday 24 March 2018.
The six WDHOF ladies - four American, two non-Americans - are:
- Speaker; Sharon Kwok Pong, Hong Kong, China – Marine Conservationist, Wildlife Protection Activist, Environmental Advocate
- Diana Hollingshead, Eugene, Oregon, USA – Instructor, Scientific Diver, Marine Biologist
- Patty Seery, Durham, North Carolina, USA – Educator, Women’s Advocate, Facilitator
- Nathalie Lasselin, Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Explorer, Filmmaker
- Patricia Wuest, Maitland, Florida, USA – Dive Magazine Journalist, Scuba Gear Tester, Ocean Conservationist
- Erin Quigley, Los Angeles, California, USA – Photographer, Educator, Speaker